Translate

Friday, August 10, 2012

Second Trimester!

Things are really starting to feel real now, there is even a little bump now! I am 15 weeks and 5 days now and although it seemed like the first trimester flew by, these past weeks have been slower than ever. I heard that the exhaustion was supposed to go away at this point, but I still find it impossible to wake up before 9.
Pregnant Betches Problem #1 : I was grocery shopping the other week and as I got in line, all of a sudden I felt lightheaded and certain I was going to pass out. I got burning hot and weak, I never felt this way before and it sure scared me. After sitting down for a while I began to feel more normal. As soon as I got home I went to the internet to see if this was common, and surprisingly a lot of other pregnant women had experienced this too. After seeing their doctors all the answers were low blood pressure. Low blood pressure can be caused by dehydration, and I realized that I hadn't drank practically anything at all that day. So warning to any summer prego women, drink lots of water! I haven't had this happen again, and I really don't want to.
Pregnant Betches Problem #2 : I cry an average of 5 times a day, whether it is happy tears, or sad. I feel like a hot mess. My boyfriend caught me crying last night and asked me what's wrong. The only thing I could come up with was I am pregnant and hormonal. I even cried watching the movie Bolt the other day!

Countdown and things to do: I realized I have one week left of my Summer vacation and then 5 months of being a full time student- going from 9am-7pm Tuesday through Saturday:|, and 6 months left until becoming a parent for the rest of my life. It's a short time for a lot of things. I am just glad that I have a plan, and am able to go to school and graduate with my esthetic and nail tech license all before my little nugget is born. Now that it is coming closer, I am getting scared that I will be able to do everything necessary in 6 months.
I am thankful to have my boyfriend and parents support during all of this change happening in my life, but I was surprised when I found that I have no one really besides that. Pregnancy brings out the truth in a lot of things, especially relationships.
Overall here are the second trimester symptoms:
Peeingg! A lot..
Baby bumps starting to finally show
Phenomenal boobs, but your belly goes out further so don't get excited!
Sleepless nights, sleep filled days
Emotional fits
A bottomless stomach & uncontrollable eating
Dehydration/low blood pressure
Bitchiness


well this is everything that happened to me anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment